April 2, 2021: THE BIG DANCE!
Today is the big day!
West End Pharmacy and Georgia Highlands College partnered together to offer the faculty and staff an easy and convenient way to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.
Dr. Michelle Boyce is missing from the photo because she is taking the photo, but she was the backbone of the event!We had an awesome crew who showed up to make this event possible. Employees from West End Pharmacy joined forces with volunteers from GHC to make this event successful.
We were very grateful for our entire team.
(From L to R: Samantha, Sharon, Chase)
I had a great team who picked up the entry process very easily.
I was able to train them in a blink of an eye and they were very helpful throughout the entire event.
The training experience afforded me a leadership role through the project and I am thankful Chase and Sharon were there to help me get the immunizations entered, on-site, into GRITS.
Busy, busy getting those vaccinations entered into GRITS on-site!
(Bobby and Dr. Roberts)
Getting ready for the Big Game!!
Covid-19 vaccine WELCOME TEAM!
GHC faculty, staff, and family turned our event into a huge success!
Patients sat for a mandatory fifteen minutes after receiving the vaccine.
Dr. Roberts administered the vaccine to her son!! HOW COOL!!
We held hands and helped everyone through the process.
Don't worry baby girl!! Mama is vaccinated as fast as a blink of an eye.
Even GHC's President Donald Green showed up for his immunization!
So easy! Professor Nichols kept a smile on her face!!
I can't begin to explain the experience I had this semester submerging myself into the Georgia Registry of Immunization Transactions and Services.
I just can't wrap my head around how lucky I am to be a student at GHC. Even in the face of Covid-19, opportunities continue to arise!








